Active Integrative Medicine (AIM) is a membership-based practice, with service that extends beyond your typical healthcare experience. With an emphasis on comprehensive care, you can be the healthiest YOU possible.
Direct Primary Care practices charge patients a monthly fee in exchange for better access to the providers. This healthcare model is designed to be affordable, maximize your access to providers, and give you the personalized medical care you deserve. Direct Primary Care patients receive unrestricted office visits, as well as discounts on labs and medicinary orders, and more. In a Direct Primary Care model, services are offered with no hidden costs or copays.
- Primary Care for all ages from pediatric to geriatric
- Lab testing
- Physicals - Men, Women, Well-Child, Athletes
- Acute and Chronic illness care and management
- Nutritional counseling
- Pharmaceutical and Supplement management
- Hands-on pain management therapies
- Osseous manipulation
- Sport medicine, including injury management, rehab, and performance optimization
- & more!