Imagine eliminating the confusion and limitations of a typical insurance based medical practice.
You deserve the best possible care and timely access to an integrative team who works for you. Whether you are sick, dealing with chronic health issues, wanting to optimize your health, you have a health advocate at Active Integrative Medicine.
- Unrestricted clinic visits, emails, texts, and phone calls
- Preventative exams, including routine women's health exams and well-child visits
- Acute care (acute illness, injury, etc)
- Chronic care (diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, etc)
- Same week appointments
- Sports injury and pain management
- Manual therapies (hands-on therapies including osseous manipulation and stretching)
- Minor office procedures at cost of materials used, including ear wax removal, simple sutures, splinting, abscess drainage, and wound care. Generally, if we can take care of it in our clinic, it's included in your membership fee.
- Extended, relaxed visits
- Discounted lab testing
- Blood draws on-site as needed
- Discounted home visits
- 20% off medicinary items (herbal supplements, nutriceuticals)
- No copays or hidden fees
Financial Policies (aka The fine print)
All of our memberships are offered on an annual basis with monthly payments available.
First Month and Enrollment Fee
Your initial payment is a combination of the $95 enrollment fee plus the first month's membership fee. The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
Membership Fees and Payment
Membership fees are paid monthly, quarterly, or annually* on an ongoing basis until cancelation. Memberships require no long-term contracts or commitments. However, cancellation and re-enrollment may require a fee as noted below.
We offer a 10% discount on pre-paid annual memberships.
We ask that our members pay electronically by automatic bank withdrawal, credit card, or debit card. This simplifies the payment process, prevents late payments, and keeps our relationship with you about your health. Payments are processed by Hint Health, Inc.
Membership Cancellation and Re-Enrollment Fee
You may cancel your membership at any time, and for any reason, with 30 days prior written notice. All charges, including membership fees, will continue to accrue until notice is given. There is a 30-day grace period to re-enroll without a re-enrollment fee. All re-enrollments after the 30 day grace period will be subject to a re-enrollment fee of $200 dollars.
Home visits (within 10 miles of office) - $25
To learn more about the direct primary care healthcare model visit: http://www.dpcare.org