Copyright: rawpixel / 123RF Stock Photo
 

 Imagine what your business could accomplish with healthier and happier employees.

Poor health costs the U.S. economy an estimated $227 billion annually from lost productivity due to employee absences and underperformance.   

 

 

What we can do for your business:

A superior primary care experience at a predictable cost. With healthcare costs on the rise, a direct primary care model provides patient-centered services at a lower cost. Memberships can be paired with a lower-premium, higher-deductible insurance plan to help save money and provide better coverage for most employee needs. Typically, 90% of health care services can be managed in a primary care setting, leaving insurance to cover the other 10% that it was designed for: the big scary stuff. 

Employees get timely appointments and avoid the wait. Unfortunately, waiting for primary care visits is the norm. As members your employees skip the waiting room, and have access in-person, via phone, and email, allowing them to have more time to heal and get back to being productive quicker. 

Health centered focus. Healthy employees impact the well-being of your business. With a focus on prevention, patient education, and keeping your employees active we reaffirm your commitment to our health-centered community and workplace.

A better bottom line. Contrary to what you might think, you can provide better employee healthcare at a lower cost. Not to mention, the piece of mind you will have from knowing your employees are well cared for.


find out how your business health can thrive.

Contact Person *
Contact Person

 

Additional Resources

1) “New Primary Care Model Delivers 20 Percent Lower Overall Healthcare Costs, Increases Patient Satisfaction, and Delivers Better Care,” PR Newswire, January 15, 2015, http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-primary-care-model-delivers-20-percent-lower-overall-healthcare-costs-increases-patient-satisfaction-and-delivers-better-care-300021116.html (accessed Jan 30, 2017).

2) “Personalized Preventive Care Leads to Significant Reductions in Hospital Utilization,” American Journal of Managed Care, December 18, 2012, http://www.ajmc.com/journals/issue/2012/2012-12-vol18-n12/Personalized-Preventive-Care-Leads-to-Significant-Reductions-in-Hospital-Utilization (accessed Jan 30, 2017).

3)  “A Personalized Preventive Care Model Versus a Traditional Practice:  Comparison of HEDIS Measures,” International Journal of Person Centered Medicine, Vol 2, No 12, 2004, http://www.ijpcm.org/index.php/IJPCM/article/view/305 (accessed Jan 30, 2017).

4) "Poor Health Costs U.S. Economy $576 Billion According to the Integrated Benefits Institute," PR Newswire, September 12, 2012, http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/poor-health-costs-us-economy-576-billion-according-to-the-integrated-benefits-institute-169460116.html (accessed Jan 30, 2017).